Saturday, February 21, 2009

TGIW - Thank God it's the Weekend!

Here we go, I am trying to upgrade a little. I have a friend who has the cutest page. She totally knows what she is doing on her blog & I am trying to look like I am at least learning. At this point - she's my only follower since my mom hasn't been able to figure out how to sign up to become a follower. LOL!

If this works today and I am able to make things look like I am at least learning what to do, I am going to invite others to Magmer's Mom.

Tomorrow is my Grandfather's birthday, he will be 83. I am going to make tomorrow's blog all about him. I just sent him this card & I thought I would share it with everyone. He's really good at using the computer, so I made him an ecard. That way he and Gram get to see pictures of Mags & Mer too.


Enjoy!

Click to play this Smilebox invite: Paw's Birthday Card
Create your own invite - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox invite

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Look at your fancy new post. I love the e-card...I really need to get better at sending cards and remembering the little things - that's what matters. Have a great weekend. Definitely TGIW!!!

    ReplyDelete