Sunday, February 15, 2009

First Blog Post Ever

Hi everyone!

Here is my first update on the Wrights.

We haven't been doing too many exciting things this winter.

Eric has been working at Alpine Valley as a ski instructor. It has been a good way to meet new people and potential clients for his insurance agency.

I started working for WW part time in addition to working my full time job. I will be a receptionist at a meeting that is supposed to begin on Mondays in March near our home. I really like working meetings at WW. I am hoping that someday I will become a leader for WW.

Maggie almost 4, and is really
into princesses, Scooby Doo, and the Steelers. She really likes to spend time at home and do her own thing.

Meredith is every bit of almost two. She has been showing signs of wanting to be independent and definitely wants things her own way. She likes anything that her sister likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment