Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Well, yesterday was our anniversary - 6 years. Wow. We celebrated with a chocolate chip cookie cake. It would have been nice to show you a picture but we pretty much devoured it. The kids really like the icing!

This morning I am going to try to run off what I ate in the West End YMCA run. I did a 5k a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to run the entire time, so that was my first goal. When I realized I wasn't going to need to walk, my next goal was to finish within 35 minutes. I did it in 33:54. I am hoping to beat that time this am. I am also hoping by putting that on this blog that I will feel motivated later this morning when don't think I can make my goal of beating my last time. There are at least 3 people out there that will read this & I am dedicating my efforts to you this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment